Re: [IPk] day centres

Hi Elizabeth
The only thing I go to the diabetes centre for is in connection with my pump
One thing that annoys me is that every time I want more consumables for my
pump I have to ring them up, make sure they have them in, wait for them to
order them if they don't, then go round and pick them up. I know it's
possible for them to pay for the supplies but have Medtronic send them to the
person in question, but they won't do it because they like to "keep control".
Is that normal or do other people get them delivered directly but have them
paid for by their LHA?