[IPk] day centres

Hi all -

I'm collecting information again. Do you attend a diabetes day centre for
all or part of your care? If so, what would you like to say to them,
especially as a pumper? Things they do well, things they could improve, etc.
Feel free to mail me privately if you don't want to post to the list.

Thanks.

elizabeth

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.