Re: [IPk] NICE Guidelines

Hi

No - I haven't seen the consultant since going on the pump.  Have an
appointment in July.  I wouldn't say my BGs are all that wonderful but I
have stopped night time hypos.  I expect my Aic will have risen as I am
trying to regain keen hypo symptoms. When I saw the consultant last time my
BGs weren't bad - I hardly ate that seems to be the answer.

I am envious of all those of you who manage to get stable BGs I must still
be doing something wrong or maybe I'm just not concentrating enough all the
time.

Heather