Re: [IPk] NICE Guidelines

In message <email @ redacted>, Heather Gibbs
<email @ redacted> writes
>I still
>haven't got gardening sussed - I think I need to reduce basal for the rest
>of the day and possibly the following day as well.

That's what I do for exercise.
>I self fund. Would I have any hope of convincing my Consultant that he was
>wrong and that Glargine really didn't suit me?  I don't live in hope.

I wouldn't either, if I were you. But your vary variable basal rates
should be reasonable proof that glargine would drive you hypo (or hyper,
if you set the night-time dose correctly).

Has your doctor agreed that the pump is getting better results than

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)