[IPn] need some cheese

Hello everyone,

I need to buy some cheese to feed the mouse that runs in the wheel
that turns the pulley that drives the generator that powers the
server that sends the mail to Insulin Pumpers. :-)

For new members of Insulin Pumpers, a little explaination. Once every
quarter there is a pledge drive where members of the mail/discussion
forums are asked to contribute to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

Our goal is $2000 for each month of the quarter for a total of $6000.
Fortunately, there has been a small but steady stream of
contributions so this quarter the target is lower at $5000. Over half
of Insulin Pumpers' annual support comes from members. Your support
is vital for these programs to continue.

There you have it. This is the kickoff of the Winter Pledge Drive so
please do your part. If you financially able, then your contribution
of $10, $25 or more if you can afford it will be greatly appreciated.
There are MORE THAN 4000 members now, if we could get everyone to
contribute just a small amount every year, then pledge drives like
these would not even be necessary.

The reminder message attached to the begining of each message will be
removed for a week or so to hopefully encourage those of you that
have not made a contribution to pitch in now.

Make a donation or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035