RE: [IPk] Any Suggestions?

I must say that I agree with Katherine.  It is difficult to
work out what is going on with so many basals.  I have 3 at
the moment: 0.6 most of the time except 1.2 between 1am - 4am
and 0.5 from 8 am to midday.  I may even get rid of the 0.5
and go back to 0.6 (and only 2 basals) as my BGMs remain at
about 7 for the morning and could come down a little.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422