Re: FW: [IPk] Capital Pumpers Meeting in London

Hi Miles,

I might be interested in attending this meeting. But I would like to know a
little more about it. Is it geared more toward marketing/providing
information about a particular product (i.e. type of pump), or diabetes
management for pumpers...?

I have worn a MiniMed pump for nearly 15 years. I would be interested in
attending to learn anything new about diabetes control and healthcare

Thanks for any info.

Shelley Weeks