FW: [IPk] Capital Pumpers Meeting in London

Hi everyone those with and those without pumps,

As the inaugural chairperson of the Capital Pumpers (UK) we will be holding
a meeting in London at Hammersmith Hospital in March. We plan to have one or
two speakers from relevent manufacturers or bodies and medical professionals
(Diabetic Nurses, Dieticians, Consultants) etc. I was wondering if any of
you out there in the ether would be interested in attending both pump users
and those thinking about it. It will be fairly informal with lots of
question and answer and discussion (and a buffet!!).

If you would like tyo email me your details I will add you to the
circulation list for information. Also if there is a particular manufacturer
or product you would like to see there please let me know I will see what I
can arrange.

Please email me email @ redacted or call on 01932 787680

Regards

Miles Powley