RE: [IPk] Balance reply to John cont oops

No Julian I'm not related to anyone influential! I was
just referring to John's comment about being more
likely to get elected if you are near the start of the
alphabet.

As for Duk local groups, god I went to one soon after
diagnosis and it was probably the most depressing
night of my life. It was like Balance magazine come to
life. Anybody out there had a good experience?!

Jenny

--- Julian Doncaster <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > I stood for election last year to back him up and
> > provide more Type 1 input, but didn't get on -
> even
> > with my surname John ;-)
>
> Eh?
>
> The only vaguely famous Daveys I know are the
> miner's lamp chappie and my
> mate from junior school who is on the Lib Dem front
> bench...
>
> Now *he* would get onto the Board of Trustees :)
> Took the majority from 250
> to 16000 this time.
>
> It's not my time yet - I've just picked up a couple
> of local roles, and we
> don't even have a DUk local group yet, even though
> we do have the new
> national headquarters in the borough.
>
> I have some teeth to cut first. In a couple of years
> maybe.
>
> Julian
> >

> > Why not get in touch with them Julian? There are
> > plenty of pumpers here who you can canvass -
> bribes
> > accepted!
> >
> > Jenny

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org