RE: [IPk] Balance reply to John cont oops

> I stood for election last year to back him up and
> provide more Type 1 input, but didn't get on - even
> with my surname John ;-)

The only vaguely famous Daveys I know are the miner's lamp chappie and my
mate from junior school who is on the Lib Dem front bench...

Now *he* would get onto the Board of Trustees :) Took the majority from 250
to 16000 this time.

It's not my time yet - I've just picked up a couple of local roles, and we
don't even have a DUk local group yet, even though we do have the new
national headquarters in the borough.

I have some teeth to cut first. In a couple of years maybe.