RE: [IPk] Balance reply to John cont oops

I have a friend on the Board of Trustees: he got
involved as he was fed up at the way that DUK have cut
funding for kids camps to focus more on Type 2.
However since joining he is feeling rather outvoted at
their meetings.

I stood for election last year to back him up and
provide more Type 1 input, but didn't get on - even
with my surname John ;-)

Why not get in touch with them Julian? There are
plenty of pumpers here who you can canvass - bribes
accepted!

Jenny

--- Julian Doncaster <email @ redacted> wrote:
> How does the Trustee setup for DbUK work re: votes
> and things?
>
> I spent an evening last autumn with someone standing
> and
> planning to stir some dust, but am not really *** au
> fait with the process
> and how the setup works (beyond what everyoneknows
> about charity law). ***
>
> I'm still annoyed that the "staged payment life
> membership" option was
> withdrawn just as I was Dx'd. I don't want to shell
> out #250
> in one go at
> present.
>
>  Rgds