RE: [IPk] Balance reply to John cont oops

How does the Trustee setup for DbUK work re: votes and things?
I spent an evening last autumn with someone standing and
planning to stir some dust, but am not really *** au fait with the process
and how the setup works (beyond what everyoneknows about charity law). ***
I'm still annoyed that the "staged payment life membership" option was
withdrawn just as I was Dx'd. I don't want to shell out #250
in one go at