Re: [IPk] Balance

>What are you implying about Daily Mail readers then;-)

Oh, nothing... ;oP

>I am I right in saying that Balance doesn't carry adverts for pumps usually?

I think they started taking ads from MiniMed and Disetronic last year.
Their argument previously had been that in the UK this was only an
"experimental" treatment technique. Sigh.

>I did send an article to Balance about Sasha having diabetes and celiac.

It was an extraordinarily slow process for me too. I originally wanted to
write the article myself. They weren't terribly interested. 6 months
passed. Then one day they rang me - could their journalist (who knew little
about pump therapy) interview me by phone, and they would write the
article. So that's how it happened.

The article I wrote later appeared in the IDDT magazine, and I wrote a
half-page for the JDF(UK) magazine: less about pumps, more about my
diabetes and working in the opera world.

mailto:email @ redacted