Re: [IPk] Balance reply to John cont

If you peruse the Diabetes medical journals there are SO many drugs
available for type 2 diabetes and I feel that is why Balance is not as
interested in type 1 as it used to be I am sure it is to do with accountants
who know nothing about DM lining their pockets at our (medical) expense,and
drug companies profiting from the promotion of their drugs. It does not seem
to be dministered like a charity any more, how dreadful that Audrey's
husband should be treated so dismissively... I could go on  Carmel