Re: [IPk] to Jackie

I'm sure there's a girl who went on a pump about Sasha's age (Melissa I
think  - anyone remember?)  It might be worth finding out her parents'

After getting divorced and my father dying (plus Steven having to go for
counselling) I didn't know if I was strong enough to take on the battle
to get a pump for Steven. (His dad even battled against me in court
about it!) There were times when I was ready to give up.  With the
support from a very good friend whose daughter is on a pump, I didn't
give up and I'm so glad now.

Whenever you decide to go ahead - we're here to help you through it!!!

In message <00de01c1bc87$d7f44000$email @ redacted>, Jackie Jacombs
<email @ redacted> writes