From: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, February 24, 2002 19:03:46
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Advice Needed. Thanks...

Thanks to Donald and Karolyn.

I will try your suggestions. Donald, I'm not sure what you mean about the
tubing. My pump uses penfil cartriges and I prime the tubing set with 25
units of Insulin until I see Insulin coming out of the tip. I then use 1
unit bolus to fill the canula.

I'm a relatively new user (1 month) and it's very reassuring to have
assistance from users like yourselves. Thanks again...

Julian