[IPk] RE: Balance

I know just what you mean.  Some doctors are very " I know how your body feels better than you do"  Obviously that can be a good thing in some cases.  A lot of my younger life was ruined because I had serious problems with control.  Doctors always told my parents I must be "Cheating" to get such bad control.  I remember being admitted to hospital when I was about twenty one years old due to hyperglycemia.  Someone left my file on my bed after the Consultant had done his rounds and, like you do, I had a nosey about myself.  I was horrified to read the admission notes which said "Insulin miss-use denied"  Sometimes diabetes feels like a punishment.  Nowadays the only reason diabetes can be so hard is because polotics will not allow funding for better health in diabetes when they know full well better treatment is available (Pump Therapy).  People with diabetes are being swept under the carpet.  As my GP said "The health service only has an obligation to sustain your life, not !
to improve it"