Re: [IPk] Glucowatch

A recent advert suggested it was suitable for children from the age of 7 so
presumably they have covered that now >Where do you live Jackie ? Would you
not have grounds for Sasha to be seen in a centre of excellence sometimes
hospitals like GOS have more funding from charities and if they felt that
Sasha could only be controlled on a pump then it could be given on clinical
need.your whole family is suffering and your health will suffer in the end.
You cant go on like that. Even if you got to try the pump out for the month
(with Disitronic it seems to be longer) at least you would know it must be
worth exploring Carmel