[IPk] Balance

I have just read my copy of Balance and really cannot believe how they
publish features of celebreties the amount of hypos and problems they have
etc.,and NONE refer to insulin pumps. I am coming to the conclusion that
Diabetes UK are afraid to broadcast the advantages of the pump becuase they
might have to campaign for funding and the political issues they would be
faced with.The Diabetes Wellness Foundation, however which was recently
critiscised in a letter has publisheded articles about pumps and does not
tey to ignore them as does Diabetes UK> Maybe we should all write an article
and surely they might get the hint and publish ONE of them!!! Carmel NB this
is my opinion only and I may be suffering from delusions -feel free to
corrrect me if I am wrong!!