Re: [IPk] Quick-set

Hi Frank,

I've been using the Quick-Set since it was introduced, in my opinion its the
best one on the market at the moment.

Easy to insert, (using the Quick-Serter). very secure, no matter how hard I
try, I can't pull one out. Very, very comfortable in use. And no bl***y tape
plastered all over it!!

At first sight, and use, the Quick-Serter is a bit fiddly to use, but once
you get used to it, its very easy and quick.

Although more expensive, for those who have to pay #7.50 each in the UK, its
far better than the Sofset which I find can be insecure in spite of the
extra tape you HAVE to use.

All in all, the Quick-Set is, in my opinion, the best set on the market.

John Davis,