[IPk] David Chriswick/Bates Healthworld is out of the office.

I will be out of the office from 02/23/2002 until 03/04/2002.

I will respond to your e-mail when I return.
 If you require immediate assistance, please contact Amanda Armitage (Team
Secretary) on 0207 479 0723.

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) or organisation (the
Intended Recipient) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.
Accordingly dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its contents by any person other than the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient please contact the sender
as soon as possible. All information or opinions expressed in this message
and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily
those of The Group. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this E-mail.  As The Group accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments we
recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to