[IPk] Glucowatch

I will have to think about whether to go ahead and purchase one or not I
know a lot of people have felt that it is not as good as the initial
adverts/spiel but I have followed other people who have used it for their
children in the US so I knew all about the long warm up time and all of the
other drawbacks, so none of it is a surprise to me.  I just feel that as she
has had so many incidents at night that it might help.  She never wakes when
she is low, last night she did but by the time she had come in to the room
it was still too late to avoid a seizure.  I haven't slept a whole night
through  in the last two years.  Sometimes I wake up in a panic dreaming
that she is having a hypo.

I rang up Cygnus and asked if they were going to repeat the offer of a
discount and a month back guarantee they said they might and were writing to
people that had had their names down previously.   I still couldn't pin them

Jackie Jacombs