[IPn] Excellent progress

The Winter pledge drive is doing great! In the last few days you've
managed to match all the challenges and have brought the total for
the pledge drive to just under $4500 dollars. Only $1500 remains to
be raised and we can bring this drive to a successfull conclusion.

My thanks to all of you that have contributed to Insulin Pumpers and
words of encouragement to those of you waiting in the wings for the
right time to send your pledge. Let's see if we can finish the drive
in the next few day :-)

The majority of the support for Insulin Pumpers comes from the list
membership. Please take this opportunity to contribute and help
Insulin Pumpers to continue to bring you the mail list, web site and
chat forums. If you are addicted to Insulin Pumpers, help support your
habit by sending a few bucks today. Please join with many of your
friends on the list in supporting YOUR forum, make a contribution

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

To make a single donation,  or to provide even more support with a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director