[IPn] Still working on Wednesday's challenge

Your matching contribution toward Wednesday's challenge now total
$50, when we do that again, it will complete the challenge. This is
excellent progress and my thanks go out to all of you for helping to
support Insulin Pumpers.Please won't those of you just waiting for
the right time, send a small contribution now to help finish this
challenge and move us toward closing this pledge drive. $1800 must
still be raised for the Winter quarter so that the pledge drive can

To make a single donation, a match to this challenge, or to make a
bigger impact with a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For those of you within mailing distance (North America) there are
many gifts available as a thank you for your contribution.

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director