Re: [IPk] Bolus/Extended Bolus

>For 150g worth of pizza, garlic bread, and fries.  Would a bolus of 7
>units and an extended bolus of 8 units for two hours suffice?  I'm on a
>1unit to 10g ratio and still a relatively new user.

Err... try it and test every half hour. Large amounts of carb and large
amounts of insulin give you plenty of scope to go wrong.

Personally I would expect a certain amount of chaos in me - but that's just
me and my digestive system. I find anything with a lot of wheat-flour goes
through me unpredictably, and makes me feel tired many hours later.

mailto:email @ redacted