[IPn] Chats for Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

Hi Everyone!
 Anyone want to brag about what they got for Valentine's day?  Or gripe
 they didn't get anything?  Or just talk about anything else?  (Usually, at
 point or another, the talk does turn to food!)  If so, come join us in IP
 Tuesday chat is at 9 p.m. eastern standard time. Your hosts are Wendy and
Cherry                and Jubilee.  (Cherry may not make it this week cause
she is out of town, but
 Wendy will be there and might get really lonely if no one else shows up to
 keep her company!  So come on everyone -- let's help keep Wendy from driving
 herself crazy by talking to herself!)
 Tuesday Late Night chat is at midnight eastern standard time. Wendy will
still be there and she will be joined by me - Deb (I'm already crazy - but
anyone who's met me before already knew that!)
 Thursday chat is at 9 p.m. eastern standard time. Your friendly hosts for
this chat are  Fred (We won't say anything about Fred - you'll have to meet
him yourself!),
 Deb (Yep - the crazy one) and Cherry (who may not make it again).
 Friday chat is at 9 p.m. eastern standard time and hosted by Dauna and Tina
- who both are sweet enough WITHOUT all the chocolate that everyone talks
about in there!
 All chats are held in the Anytime room.  To get there, go to the IP main page
 at www.insulin-pumpers.org, click on the link to "Insulin Pumper Chat
 Rooms".  Make sure "Anytime" is highlighted.  Click "go."  A grey box will
 up.  Your User Name is the entire e-mail address you signed up for IP with
 the password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  All in lower case.
  Hope to see you in one of the chats!
 Deb in Southern Illinois