Re: [IPk] Virus info email

>I wasn't sure how the email came to me, it had IPk in the subject line but
>came straight into my inbox.

Don't worry Jackie - that's way clever viruses work these days... they pick
an existing email on someone's system, and "reply" to it, so you think it's
a genuine email.

And don't worry Donald - I wasn't accusing you of anything :-) I was
referring to the people who have privately told me in the last few days
that they have only just installed their first ever anti-virus software...

But if you had some anti-virus program on your computer when you first
bought it, do check that it has not expired. Sometimes you get the first
year free, and then have to pay a small annual charge - a few pounds - for
the software to keep abreast of the latest viruses. Without these updates,
your software will slowly become useless as it won't be able to recognise
any of the more recent viruses.

Thanks once again...

mailto:email @ redacted