[IPn] Make it Double !!

There is a $100 Challenge Pledge from Florida that we want you to take advantage of. If you contribute now, your contribution will double in value, and hasn't this website
doubled your understanding or success in pumping?    Or maybe your friendships have grown that much?  There is something that we all have gained from this website, and
now is the time to make sure that this will continue and others will be able to benefit also.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use Secure Web Page and make a contribution TODAY. Your $10, $20, or
more.... contribution will MATCHED by the outstanding challenge from

For North American forum members (where we can mail to you) there are
a number of nice thank you gifts available for various levels of

For donations of:

$15.00 or more
(pic)  A handy compact Pumpers log book from Minimed  room
       to write everything you need for good diabetes management
(pic)  A high quality cap from Disetronic, Black with embroidered
       RED "D" -- this is not one of those cheap plastic adjustable
       caps, it comes with an ALL cloth adjusting strap in the back

$25.00 or more
(pic)  A set of re-usable decorative Skins from Disetronic
       that go on the face of the HTron series pumps. Choose either
       the 'A' or 'B' set.
       If you prefer, a brand new DTron belt-clip case
(pic)  A copy of Optimal Pumping from Minimed  -- a 92 page hand book
       containing everything from how to deal with high/low bg's to
       setting your basal rates

$50.00 or more
       Choose either a Calf or Thigh carrying pouch from Disetronic
       These elastic, wrap-around, velcro fastened pouches can be used
       with any insulin pump to "stash" it out of sight.
(pic)  For your child or the child in you :-) a cute, cuddly Pumpy
       doll from Disetronic -- it's really cute, see the picture

See the pictures (pic) of some of the gifts at:

To make a donation, or to make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers
visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director