From: email @ redacted
Date: 15 February 2002 23:05:48
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Email from Ingrid has a virus attached!!!!!!!

A virus is a piece of rogue software that spreads itself by email and does
unwanted things.

You cannot catch a computer virus from an email that comes from Insulin
Pumpers UK.

But you *can* catch a virus if your email address is on the computer of
someone who has a virus. Your best protection is to install some commercial
anti-virus software on your computer. It is very effective and does not
cost much.

John

--
mailto:email @ redacted