Re: [IPk] Carb Ratio

After some trial and error (and "by gosh"ing) it seems to be 1.10 most of
the time for me except for weekday lunches, after which the afternoon is
generally spent sitting in front of the computer.  Then it's 1.7

My basal for weekday afternoons is OK (tested by not having lunch) but
the sedentariness seems to mean a different carb ratio is needed then.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPk] Carb Ratio >Date: Tue, 12 Feb
2002 12:05:33 -0800 > >Can anyone tell me what carb ratio they are on?
I'm interested to see how many people are not on the 1 unit to 10 grams
ratio. I think this may suit me at a future date.