[IPk] Infusion marks query

Hello all,

I have just purchased 'Adhesive Remover Wipes' called Zoff (made by Smith +
Nephew) to remove the rather unsightly adhesive marks left on my skin by the
Disetronic Rapid infusion set.

I am worried that 'Zoff' may harden the skin, as it is alcohol-based - this
has happened to friends of mine who inject and use an alcohol swab to
sterilise the skin prior.

Does anyone know of a good adhesive remover??   or whether these products
are all alcohol based??

Regards........   Louis

(pumping for a week and loving it so far)