Re: calendula was RE: [IPk] aromatherapy

I don't really, Pat, sorry! The best I can do is tell you to consider
consulting a classical homoeopath who will treat your allergies
constitutionally (taking your entire medical history and condition into
account). But that's not much help! Be aware that classical homoeopathy is
not necessarily a quick fix: it's likely treatment would take a few months
to take effect. Traditional chinese medicine is much better for the quick
fix in situations like this, so you may want to try a qualified TCM doctor.

On the allergy note, I must warn people about Weleda's hypericum/calendula
product: it includes lanolin and wool alcohols, to which some people have
allergies. The Nelson's doesn't include these and is therefore the choice
for people with lanolin allergies [BTW, I don't work for Nelson's, although
it might sound it! I got some Weleda cream last week, which reminded me
about the lanolin.)

Sorry I'm so slow to respond - I'm up to my ears these days.

elizabeth