Hi Vic,

Pleased to hear that you've done your profile. Unfortunately, you need to
send it to INPUT at:

email @ redacted

NICE will not know what to do with it!

To all members:

Perhaps I did not make myself clear, for that I apologise.

All NICE guidance is based upon a number of inputs, including an assessment
report commissioned from one of six independent acedemic groups. The bulk of
the assessment report includes a systematic review of the clinical and cost
effectiveness. The Southampton Health Technology Assessment Centre (SHTAC)
are doing the pumps review.

One of the sections in the review will be the patient impact assessment and
it is for this that we need your information.

All profiles must be sent to INPUT. We will include them in our presentation
at the first consultee meeting on 4 April 2002. We then have to make a
formal submission by 28 May 2002, after that there will be two Appraisals
Committee meetings, 26 September 2002 and 23 January 2003. Guidance to NICE
is scheduled for April 2003, (Subject to any appeals)

Please send all profiles to INPUT in Word format if possible, if not just
send it by e-mail and we will convert it.

I hope this is now clear, please do NOT send any profiles directly to NICE.

John Davis