[IPn] Re: [IP] NEW A1C

One of our forum members writes

> My numbers have been going down steadily since I got my pump in Aug
> '00. My pre-pump A1C was 15.6 then 3 months after pump start 8.6
> then 7.9 then 7.1 this past Sept and now 6.6 this past month. I LOVE
> my pump...

I certainly hope all of you will take the opportunity to use numbers
like this to help the entire diabetes community.

If you take a few minutes to fill out an Insulin Pumpers information
form or to UPDATE your old form, you will be helping. I constantly
get calls from companies doing market research that use the data on
our ABOUT pages AND it the best ammunition around to help convince
insurance companies and doctors to help our members get their first
pump. You can help, fill out the form.

Michael Robinton
Executive Director