[IPk] Contacts needed for Patient Advisory and Liaison Scheme (PALS)

Does anyone know of anybody who has a knowledge of this new scheme to help
patients find there way through the jungle which is the NHS!

I'm going for a job as PALS manager in a hospital trust as a first step on a
move into a medical research career (or at least delivery of D care
research). The role is to develop the service from scratch in collaboration
with staff and other health care organisations.

I need someone who already knows about the scheme to talk through strong and
weak points, what are key factors etc., so that I can shine at interview.

Does anyone have any contacts who would be amenable to being taken out for
dinner and pumped for information, or indeed are there any on the list?

Thanks for any help

Please reply off list to email @ redacted or email @ redacted