Re: [IPk] Getting too much insulin as the insulin warms

Hiya John,

We are always told to keep insulin at room temp before connecting it to the
pump - I assume it is for the reasons you have outlined.  As I always keep
my pump well insulated I haven't noticed any effects of going out in the
cold and coming back in, but it makes sense it could happen.

I try to warm up the cartridges if I have to use them straight from the
fridge (I put them down the front of my bra, as this seems to work best, but
I am sure you could be equally inventive!)