calendula was RE: [IPk] aromatherapy

Hi all -

May I suggest you use Hypercal after removing sets, rather than just
calendula? Hypercal is a preparation of hypericum and calendula in a cream.
Hypericum is particularly indicated for puncture wounds (especially rusty
ones). The calendula in the cream helps the wound heal quickly. You can get
it in Boots or Nelson's.

You can also get calendula in tincture, which you'd dilute and then wash the
infusion site with. However, the ointments are probably available more