Re: [IPk] Good News Or Not?

In a message dated 2/4/2002 2:12:38 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> were looking into side affects by prednisolin, I had all the medicals etc &
> was taken on by the law firm representing the victims but alas I was self
> employed so I couldn't get legal aid so i had to pay myself which was
> really
> expensive and was told as it was an ongoing case it may last upto 10 years
> started paying but alas when my health become to bad I gave up the case,
> although I could have carried on pursuing as i was ill I just didn't want
> the agro and to be honest it wouldn't matter if they gave me a million
> pounds its not going to change a thing is it?

Please send me any information you have about this. My son was given
prednizone for an allergic reaction and w/in hours started drinking
everything in sight and could not sleep for being so thirsty and having to
use the bathroom every few minutes. We always thought the diabetes was caused
from the allergic reaction, but doctors kept telling us people have allergic
reactions all the time and do not become diabetic immediately. We know that
he was not diabetic before the reaction because he had been tested. Please
write me with any info you have on this. Trena(mom to Jake)