[IPn] Three new articles published on IP

New FAQ's and HOWTO's by our own Liz Davis

on the FAQ page...
  Why We Pump ... stories posted to the forum by our list members

  Emotional Aspects of Diabetes .. some thoughts about living with
    diabetes from the members of the Insulin Pumpers forum.

on the HOWTO page...
  Protein, Fat, and Blood Sugar ...General information on protein and
    fat and how they can effect your blood sugar levels
    aka  ... the pizza effect and some tips to compensate