Re: [IPk] Good News Or Not?

Hi Jackie,

    Yes the doctors do think the steroids were the main cause of my
diabetes, this was found out a few years ago by a steroid action group that
were looking into side affects by prednisolin, I had all the medicals etc &
was taken on by the law firm representing the victims but alas I was self
employed so I couldn't get legal aid so i had to pay myself which was really
expensive and was told as it was an ongoing case it may last upto 10 years I
started paying but alas when my health become to bad I gave up the case,
although I could have carried on pursuing as i was ill I just didn't want
the agro and to be honest it wouldn't matter if they gave me a million
pounds its not going to change a thing is it?