Re: [IPk] Chinese Take Away

>I'm in training at the moment.  So a little restricted on what I can eat.
>For future reference, can anyone tell me how many carbs there are in a
>King Prawn Chow Mein?  Lovely Stuff :) :) :)

There's a lot of guess work ahead of you... but I find the Collins Gem
Calorie Counter a useful little reference book (find it at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/books). Vesta Chow Mein it quotes as
18.5g CHO per 100g, or 58.6g CHO per single serving. I've no idea how this
dish compares with the produce of your Chinese takeaway, but it's a
starting point.

mailto:email @ redacted