RE: [IPk] Alcohol response and Breakfast question

I sympathise Audrey.  The only thing that ever worked for was
wholemeal toast and you quickly tire of it.  Now contrary to
all dieticians advice I am losing lots of weight (a stone so
far) and feel healthy by only having a glass of milk for
breakfast (+ multivitamin), no lunch (or two pieces of fruit
if I go for a run) and a normal meal (with plenty of wine)
for dinner.

I hear a sharp intake of break from dieticians but it seems
to me that diets don't work when you are made to give up
things you love (in my case a meal in the evening and
alcohol).  So you have to compromise.

I hope you find something Audrey but breakfast was always a
killer for me.  I used to eat of bowl of something that
tasted like sawdust and it would still spike my BGMd at
around 14 taking around 3 hours to fall back to normal.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422