Re: [IPk] Alcohol response and Breakfast question

Hi Audrey
For some reason I find non-wheat-based cereals don't shoot my BG up.
CornFlakes / RiceKrispies / OatsSoSimple or even Frosties or Crunchy Nut
Cornflakes are all fine with me.
I also realised quite recently that for years I have been taking too little
insulin for cereal! For an average size bowl of cereal (for me) I estimate
about 35-40g carbs.
I normally walk 20 minutes to work after breakfast, or do something else
active, so that may help with decreasing the spike of the cereal too.
Hope that helps
Di