Re: [IPk] NICE appraisal

Dear John
Diabetes Uk have approached me to be an expert witness for NICE in September and
I have agreed. I don't know if they will actually call on me but I am ready and
willing to do so. If I have the time I will try and do the profile thingy for
you for your NICE submission. Life is really hectic (so whats new?). Mum is
holding her own and I spend a lot of time running from work to Mums to home and
back again. I would like to (circumstances permitting) get my say with NICE as
this is an opportunity we don't want to miss. Are you going to the Birmingham
Diabetes UK annual professional conference in March ?  I am giving a
scientist-type talk on the 13th in the morning and doing a patient life before
and after pump talk for the MiniMed symposium in the evening, should be
interesting. Hope you are well, gotta run,
lots of love