[IPk] Moods and moons

I haven't noticed that Steven's BM's are affected by the moons directly - the
fact that he charges round the house like the tazmanian devil at these times is
probably the direct cause of low blood sugars, I think.

Steven copes quite well at school.  He does his blood testing without a fuss
(although this was welded into his brain before he could get his insulin pump)
and I think he thinks this is a small price to pay for having the pump.

Steven has gone to secondary school this time and although the school do take
care of him when necessary, they leave him to sort himself out the majority of
the time.  He is in a class with another girl who has diabetes which I think is
a good plan as they talk and help each other out occasionally.

(Mother of the tazmanian devil - age 11)

-----End of original message from Orchard-----

Alison Orchard