From: Vic Brooks
Sent: 01 February 2002 20:33
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump trial starting Monday

hi  one thing you will have to do is more b g test and you may just get
better at living with something in you all the time I am on the minimised
pump 508 and IM finding that my b /s still go up and down  put I have very
little hypos now which was the reason  going on the pump I lost all
sensation  of hypos and was being found  in a distress state and knowing
wear I was or doing  my wife found me on a couple occasions  and had to ring
for assistance so you will have to  try honest with  your doctors and tell
them exactly what you are doing to make the pump work  I find it  great
best of luck and remember we are all individual
                                       best regards   vic