[IPk] Diabetes publications

Hi John -

maybe I should start looking at the website more frequently!  As far as Metal
Jam goes, I seem to recall buying it second hand myself, many years ago.  And
of course, I eventually got rid of my copy, sorry!  Only idea is to keep
checking online and scouring car boot sales!

<< Hi Judi -
 We have a books page on our website:
 I've just added the Diabetes Burnout book to it (you can only buy it from
 Amazon.com, not Amazon.co.uk). I'd like to add Metal Jam, but it seems to
 be out of print. Any suggestions?
 - --
 mailto:email @ redacted
 http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale >>