Re: [IPk] NICE appraisal

Will do, John!

Just two questions,

First, do you want the answers from my perspective ('I benefit ...') or
from all patients perspectives 'Diabetics benefit ...')

Second, when you say

>7 How the condition is currently managed
do you want an answer that talks about what technology I use to get
insulin into my body, or an answer that talks about my relationship with
doctors, or what?

With best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)