Re: [IPk] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

Hi Mike -

I see your difficulty. If it were me, I would probably go with regular in a
pump and a humalog pen for when I wanted it. I like the convenience of a
pump for meals, but the most important thing it does for me is give me
predictable overnight coverage. (apparently there are some people in the
world who use a pump only at night!) The overnight benefits, to me, are
well worth any extra hassle. It would take a couple of weeks (or more) to
reset things for regular in the pump, and reconsider your approach to
exercise, etc., but if it were me, it would be worth doing.

I hope my very personalised view is of some hope to you. You're making a
very difficult decision - please do let us know your thoughts and decision.