Re: [IPk] new site

Abigail - I sometimes use the area over my bottom few ribs, and I've found
it very satisfactory. For me the absorbtion seems just the same as lower
down on my stomach. I use Tenders/Silhouettes and put them in quite
shallow. But I've no idea if ribs would work with a SofSet or Rapid where
the needle is going straight into you.

I've also tried my backside a few times, and found the absorbtion there
very slow. So I don't use that area at all.

There are some pretty pictures from MiniMed and Disetronic of androgenous
people showing "recommended" areas for infusion sets at our website:

The US site has some interesting "ideas" at:

mailto:email @ redacted